If you’re new to the world of racing simulators, starting with easy and beginner-friendly games might be a good idea. Here are five of the best racing simulators for beginners:
- Forza Horizon 4: This game is part of the Forza series, but it is aimed at a wider audience and offers an open world, varied racing and great graphics. It is suitable for beginners and experienced players alike.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: This racing simulator with arcade gameplay elements is great for beginners. It’s available on Nintendo Switch and provides plenty of fun tracks and characters from the Mario universe.
- WRC 9: The official game of the WRC World Rally Championship provides a realistic rally experience and includes different difficulty modes. You can feel like a professional rally driver.
- DiRT 4: This rally simulator offers different game modes, including a beginner mode. You will be able to customise the difficulty of the races to suit your skill level.
- F1 2021: If you are interested in Formula 1, this official game can be a great choice. It has a Beginner mode to help you learn the controls and rules.
These games provide a variety of experiences and can help you learn the basics of racing simulators before moving on to more complex and realistic games.